K.I.M ~KEEP IT MOVING

K.I.M ~KEEP IT MOVING
Nyasha L. Page Stylist

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2,000: 200: 20: 2??? 2DAY who are you touching?


2,000: 200: 20: 2??? 2DAY who are you touching?

The time is now! I feel it now.  I’m not waiting or saying I’ll wait until when? Whatever the excuse was, the time is now, and my time is now.  Looking back exactly 2 years to this month almost to this very day in May (No lie I started this May 17th, 2010) I started this blog searching asking God why and what is my purpose here.  At that point in my life I experience such great lost and pain, I was ready to waive the white flag. I was just leaving my 20’s and the transition was pretty tough.  Up until this point I’ve moved from New York at 20 to attend UNC-Charlotte (I should have stayed in John Jay), Graduated college, interned at the courthouse, worked at a law firm (unhappiness swelling up here), quit them, temped around at several different legal related jobs, got frustrated with the legal field all together.  Did a lot of soul searching at this time and my search lead me into sales?! I became an account rep for a popular radio station (lost my mind and my soul search) I partied hard!!!!!! I had a ball networking and meeting all types of purpose driven people—All Entrepreneurs honey! The best minds in the world! Leaders! BOSSES!  Technically, I was becoming one in this field, I learned so much about other people, money, and especially more about me and my desire to be my own independent boss.  Someone should have prepared me and told me to be the BOSS cost, and it cost me a lot.  I gained a lot of self knowledge and lost a whole lot of other things as well..(sigh)…So what do you do? You pick up and still keep it moving.  So that’s where the name came from for my business – K.I.M – Beauty on the Go! Life moves, you live and you learn, but always keep going no matter what.  So now currently, with my education in cosmetology and criminal justice, along with my experience in law, sales, teaching, and now hair…I plan on being the best platform artist/stylist, teaching other stylist and my clients how to use my products and master my techniques.  While making millions selling my products, and using the best attorney to protect me cause I worked for mostly all of Mecklenburg counties finest.  I feel all of that 2DAY. Now is my time to shine like my hair!!!!! I'm finding my purpose  thru K.I.M- Keep It Moving – Beauty on the Go….

No comments:

Post a Comment